Welcome to our online worship
WEEKDAY DAILY PRAYER
During the week we have a service of Daily Prayer focussing on each of our parishes in turn. Please either launch Zoom and enter a meeting ID of 835 1392 5378 with the password of 858873 or click/tap https://tinyurl.com/matv-weekdays
The parish focus each day is:
- Hockering - Monday
- Yaxham - Tuesday
- Welborne - Wednesday
- East Tuddenham - Thursday
- North Tuddenham - Friday
- Mattishall - Saturday (informal prayer time)
TIPS FOR THE USE OF ZOOM DURING OUR MEETINGS
- When you have joined use "Gallery view" to see who else is in the meeting and say, "Hello" if you want to.
- Try to ensure the name you use when you join the meeting is a useful one, e.g. "Alan Cossey" rather than "Samsung Galaxy 7". If you forget to do it on entering, you can alter it once you have joined.
- When the service has finished, but while the Zoom meeting is still running, use "Gallery view" again to see who is still there and wave to people as we say, "Goodbye" to each other.
14 hours to go
Coming Up Next...
Dan Gower from Open Doors
Sun, 3 Mar, 2024, 10:30am @ Mattishall, All Saints' Church
On Sunday 3rd March, Dan Gower from Open Doors is coming to tell us more about Open Doors and their work with persecuted Christians around the world. Open Doors is a non-denominational mission supporting persecuted Christians around the world. They work with local partners to distribute Bibles and Christian literature, give discipleship training and provide practical support, such as emergency relief aid. Open Doors' stated aims are to raise awareness of global persecution, mobilising prayer, support and action among Christians from around the world. Over 365 million Christians face persecution and discrimination - that's one in seven believers worldwide. You can stand with believers counting the highest cost for following Jesus.
Since becoming a Christian 40+ years ago, finding out about Open Doors, their work with persecuted Christians and hearing, at Open Doors events, from persecuted Christians from places like North Korea, Nigeria and Syria have been the biggest challenge - and encouragement - for me in all that time.
If you want to find out what real Christianity is all about, do come to one of our services on 3rd March. There will be more information at the 10.30 since we have more flexibility in the length of the service, but you are welcome to come to either (9.00 or 10.30).
Contact Alan for more details - 01362 857904